new patient information
What should I do before my first visit to
MAX Physical Therapy & Performance Clinic?
- Please fill out your intake paperwork which can be accessed via the email that has been sent to you. If you are unable to complete your paperwork electronically, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- You will receive a text message and/or email reminder about your appointment date and time.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows you to move freely and allows your clinician to easily reach your point of pain.
- If you are using any medical assistive devices such as a brace, splint, crutches or a walker, please bring them to your appointment.
- Please be prepared to provide valid photo identification (i.e. driver’s license, state ID or passport) in addition to your insurance card when you arrive.
“Max PT is phenomenal. When I began physical therapy, I thought I was going to need surgery for my injury. Don and his amazing team worked wonders and got me back better than ever. What a wonderful group of professionals!”
– Lauren Gambino, Google Maps Review